Ooltewah Property for Lease
- 1,906 sf Restaurant
- Located at Exit 11 on Interstate 75
- Lee Highway (Hwy 64) 34,441 (ADT)
- Excellent visibility and interestate signage
- 31 parking spaces
Property on Henderson Road in Pigeon Forge
- 47 Beautiful Mountain Acres
- First Time on Market
- 2,000 sq. ft. Residential Home on Property
- Possible Cabin/Rental Use
- Only 1/4 of a Mile from the Parkway
- Over 1500 ft. of River Frontage
- Currently Zoned R-1
Farragut Pointe sits in a desirable retail corridor on Kingston Pike. The Property is less than 2 miles south of the prominent Turkey Creek shopping and mixed-use development which stretches for 3 miles adjacent along Interstates 40 & 75 and spanning the distance between the Lovell Road and Campbell Station Road interchanges.
Farragut Pointe is located within the Town of Farragut, a rapidly growing suburban area within the greater Knoxville metro area. Farragut boasts average household incomes of $99,552, creating significant demand for retail goods and services.Find out more View the Video
Dumplin Crossing is a 78+ acre commercial property located across from proposed Dumplin Creek at Tennessee’s most traveled Interstate interchange, I-40 at State Route 66 in Sevierville, Tennessee.
With a quickly-growing local population, Dumplin Crossing and Dumplin Creek are positioned to become booming destinations for tourists and locals alike. These are truly unique properties at a unique location.Find out more View the Video Sevier County Data [PDF]
Property for Lease in Pigeon Forge, TN
- Signalized corner tract at this tourist city's busiest intersection
- Traffic count is 49,480 (MDT} at Parkway
- Traffic count is 23,697 (MDT} at Wears Valley
- Excellent exposure with over 11 million visitors
- Walking distance to the Island in Pigeon Forge
- $13,900/month NNN lease
- 2,973 SF with 55 ft Parkway frontage
Maryville Property in Maryville, TN
- Located at corner of Lamar Alexander Parkway and Alcoa Highway
- 10 minutes from the airport
- School systems top 10 in Tennessee
- 1.5 miles from Maryville college
- 1.9 miles from blount memorial hospital
- 3 commercial buildings @ 2,540 sq ft
- 264 ft of frontage on Lamar Alexande rPkwy
- Median family income = $70,968
- Within 500 miles of 50% of the US
Sevier County Bank in Sevierville, TN
- Located in historic downtown Sevierville
- Considered a Sevierville landmark, the building is in a prime location for established businesses and entrepreneurs. Sevier County Bank will remain on the first and second floor of the four-story building.
- Excellent Visibility and Convenient to Many Major Roadways
- Mix of Open Spaces and Private Offices
- Full-Service Bank and ATM
- Prestigious Office Address
- Accessible Parking
- Great Views of Downtown Sevierville and the Smoky Mountains
- Walking Distance to Many Shops and Restaurants
Premier Mountain Resort in Pigeon Forge, TN
- The property consists of 340 acres of mountainous land with several ridges offering excellent views of Mt. LeConte and surrounding ranges. The land offers two primary points of access - off the Parkway (US 441) or Upper Middle Creek Road.
- The property was annexed into the City of Pigeon Forge in 2008 - 2009, and was rezoned to C-4 – Planned Unit Commercial District. Pigeon Forge is one of the most popular family destinations in the country and is within a one day drive for two-thirds of the population of the United States.
- Pigeon Forge is home to Dollywood, multiple theaters, amusements, shopping (including Tanger Outlets) and restaurants. The area has over 40,000 hotel rooms and overnite rentals.
Lovell Road at I-40
A fantastic commercial real estate opportunity adjacent to the 300 million dollar Turkey Creek Retail Center and the I-75 / I-40 corridor in knoxville, Tennessee. 10 Plus Acres with over 500’ of frontage on I-40 / I-75 corridor.Find out more
Theater in Pigeon Forge, TN
1000+ seat theater on 7.4 acres in the heart of Pigeon Forge, TN.
100 yards off the Parkway with entrance on Teaster Ln.
LeConte Center, Pigeon Forge’s new 232,000 sf convention center and The Island are 1/4 mile away on Teaster.
Centennial Village is a 200 Acre Mixed-Use Development adjacent to the successful Centennial Golf Course and Melton Hill Lake in the thriving City of Oak Ridge, Tn.Find out more
Dumplin Creek is a 198 acre commercial retail development located at Tennessee’s most traveled Interstate interchange, I-40 at State Route 66 in Sevierville, Tennessee.
Dumplin Creek stretches for 1-Mile along I-40, one of America’s busiest tourist corridors. The Development is bordered by I-40 to the north and by SR-66 to the east. State Route 66 carries approximately 12 million visitors a year while serving as the main artery to the popular tourist destinations of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Dollywood, Pigeon Forge, Sevierville, and Gatlinburg. Route 66 has been widened to 6 lanes from I-40 to Sevierville.Find out more View the Video Sevier County Data [PDF]
Entertainment Venue in Pigeon Forge, TN
- The former Dick Clark’s American Bandstand is located at the entrance to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park which is the most visited national park with an average of 10,000,000 visitors per year.
- Other surrounding attractions include amusement and water parks, hotels,restaurants, museums, theaters and interactive venues for all ages.
- The property includes a four story multi-use building plus a daylight basement for a total of approximately 112,620/SF situated on a 35+ acre tract that is zonedC-2, Tourist Commercial District.
Opry Theater in Pigeon Forge, TN
The Opry Theater is a 35,610 square foot theater located on approximately 5.99 acres of land
at 2046 Parkway in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. The parcel is located in the city’s Music Road Development Park.
Located in the heart of the Music Road Theater Park and is adjacent to two
of the most popular attractions in the area, The Hatfield and McCoy Dinner Show and Wonderworks.
SIG Real Estate, LLC
865-777-0000 Office | 865-777-0080 Fax
11470 Parkside Drive | Suite 300 | Knoxville, TN 37934