Unique Opportunity in Townsend, Tennessee
The Great Smoky Mountains Heritage Center, strategically positioned at the Cades Cove entrance to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, is offering a unique business opportunity for a tourism-based commercial venture.
As part of 2022 Master Plan development, the Great Smoky Mountains Heritage Center is seeking a tenant and strategic relationship for a restaurant or other appropriate commercial venue on a 1.45 acre outparcel on the Heritage Center Campus.
- Strategic Relationship with GSMHC
- Adjacent to Several Large Campgrounds
- Gateway to Great Smoky Mountains national park
- Link to GSMHC Septic System
The 407: Gateway to Adventure is a 198 acre commercial retail development located at Tennessee's most traveled Interstate interchange, 1-40 at State Route 66 in Sevierville, Tennessee.
It stretches for 1-Mile along I-40, one of America’s busiest tourist corridors. The Development is bordered by I-40 to the north and by SR-66 to the east. State Route 66 carries approximately 12 million visitors a year while serving as the main artery to the popular tourist destinations of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Dollywood, Pigeon Forge, Sevierville, and Gatlinburg. Route 66 has been widened to 6 lanes from I-40 to Sevierville.Find out more
Former Pigeon Forge Welcome Center
Located at first traffic light in Pigeon Forge, adjacent to Hard Rock, Wonder Works, and the Opry. With 4.47 acres along the Little Pigeon River
- 5,500 sq ft
- 4.47 Acre Lot
- Over 50,000 Vehicles per day
Dumplin Crossing is a 78+ acre commercial property located across from proposed Dumplin Creek at Tennessee’s most traveled Interstate interchange, I-40 at State Route 66 in Sevierville, Tennessee.
With a quickly-growing local population, Dumplin Crossing and Dumplin Creek are positioned to become booming destinations for tourists and locals alike. These are truly unique properties at a unique location.Find out more View the Video Sevier County Data [PDF]
Maryville Property in Maryville, TN
- Located at corner of Lamar Alexander Parkway and Alcoa Highway
- 10 minutes from the airport
- School systems top 10 in Tennessee
- 1.5 miles from Maryville college
- 1.9 miles from blount memorial hospital
- 3 commercial buildings @ 2,540 sq ft
- 264 ft of frontage on Lamar Alexande rPkwy
- Median family income = $70,968
- Within 500 miles of 50% of the US
Centennial Village is a 200 Acre Mixed-Use Development adjacent to the successful Centennial Golf Course and Melton Hill Lake in the thriving City of Oak Ridge, Tn.Find out more
Multi-Use Retail in Pigeon Forge
The property is located in the heart of the Pigeon Forge tourist district, a major tourist destination that attracts over 15 million annual visitors. The majority of visitors live within 500 miles of the area.
- Lot Size 11.61 Acres
- 153,638 total sq ft
- Over 1,110 ft of Parkway Frontage
- Access to traffic light
Bear Landing Retail Investment Property
- 100% Occupied Center
- 10,098 sq ft
- .86 Acre Lot
- 7 Tenants
- Potential Upside
Magnolia Place Retail Investment Property
- 450' footage along Parkway
- Shopping Center Potential Upside
- .22 Acre Lot
- 23,580 sq ft Rental Center
Premier Property in Pigeon Forge
- 6.36 premier acres with Parkway frontage
- Located at the northeast corner of Parkway (US 441) and East Wears Valley Road
- Location of The Track, a popular amusement venue
- Adjacent to The Riverwalk Greenway
- 50,356 average daily traffic count (T.D.O.T)
Property on Henderson Road in Pigeon Forge
- 47 Beautiful Mountain Acres
- First Time on Market
- 2,000 sq. ft. Residential Home on Property
- Possible Cabin/Rental Use
- Only 1/4 of a Mile from the Parkway
- Over 1500 ft. of River Frontage
- Currently Zoned R-1
Theater in Pigeon Forge, TN
1000+ seat theater on 7.4 acres in the heart of Pigeon Forge, TN.
100 yards off the Parkway with entrance on Teaster Ln.
LeConte Center, Pigeon Forge’s new 232,000 sf convention center and The Island are 1/4 mile away on Teaster.
Dumplin Creek is a 198 acre commercial retail development located at Tennessee’s most traveled Interstate interchange, I-40 at State Route 66 in Sevierville, Tennessee.
Dumplin Creek stretches for 1-Mile along I-40, one of America’s busiest tourist corridors. The Development is bordered by I-40 to the north and by SR-66 to the east. State Route 66 carries approximately 12 million visitors a year while serving as the main artery to the popular tourist destinations of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Dollywood, Pigeon Forge, Sevierville, and Gatlinburg. Route 66 has been widened to 6 lanes from I-40 to Sevierville.Find out more View the Video Sevier County Data [PDF]
Entertainment Venue in Pigeon Forge, TN
- The former Dick Clark’s American Bandstand is located at the entrance to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park which is the most visited national park with an average of 10,000,000 visitors per year.
- Other surrounding attractions include amusement and water parks, hotels,restaurants, museums, theaters and interactive venues for all ages.
- The property includes a four story multi-use building plus a daylight basement for a total of approximately 112,620/SF situated on a 35+ acre tract that is zonedC-2, Tourist Commercial District.
Ooltewah Property for Lease
- 1,906 sf Restaurant
- Located at Exit 11 on Interstate 75
- Lee Highway (Hwy 64) 34,441 (ADT)
- Excellent visibility and interestate signage
- 31 parking spaces
Opry Theater in Pigeon Forge, TN
The Opry Theater is a 35,610 square foot theater located on approximately 5.99 acres of land
at 2046 Parkway in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. The parcel is located in the city’s Music Road Development Park.
Located in the heart of the Music Road Theater Park and is adjacent to two
of the most popular attractions in the area, The Hatfield and McCoy Dinner Show and Wonderworks.
Property for Lease in Pigeon Forge, TN
- Signalized corner tract at this tourist city's busiest intersection
- Traffic count is 49,480 (MDT} at Parkway
- Traffic count is 23,697 (MDT} at Wears Valley
- Excellent exposure with over 11 million visitors
- Walking distance to the Island in Pigeon Forge
- $13,900/month NNN lease
- 2,973 SF with 55 ft Parkway frontage
SIG Real Estate, LLC
865-777-0000 Office | 865-777-0080 Fax
4823 Old Kingston Pike | Suite 130 | Knoxville, TN 37919