Sevier County Bank in Sevierville, TN
- Located in historic downtown Sevierville
- Considered a Sevierville landmark, the building is in a prime location for established businesses and entrepreneurs. Sevier County Bank will remain on the first and second floor of the four-story building.
- Excellent Visibility and Convenient to Many Major Roadways
- Mix of Open Spaces and Private Offices
- Full-Service Bank and ATM
- Prestigious Office Address
- Accessible Parking
- Great Views of Downtown Sevierville and the Smoky Mountains
- Walking Distance to Many Shops and Restaurants
Premier Mountain Resort in Pigeon Forge, TN
- The property consists of 340 acres of mountainous land with several ridges offering excellent views of Mt. LeConte and surrounding ranges. The land offers two primary points of access - off the Parkway (US 441) or Upper Middle Creek Road.
- The property was annexed into the City of Pigeon Forge in 2008 - 2009, and was rezoned to C-4 – Planned Unit Commercial District. Pigeon Forge is one of the most popular family destinations in the country and is within a one day drive for two-thirds of the population of the United States.
- Pigeon Forge is home to Dollywood, multiple theaters, amusements, shopping (including Tanger Outlets) and restaurants. The area has over 40,000 hotel rooms and overnite rentals.
Dumplin Creek is a 198 acre commercial retail development located at Tennessee’s most traveled Interstate interchange, I-40 at State Route 66 in Sevierville, Tennessee.
Dumplin Creek stretches for 1-Mile along I-40, one of America’s busiest tourist corridors. The Development is bordered by I-40 to the north and by SR-66 to the east. State Route 66 carries approximately 12 million visitors a year while serving as the main artery to the popular tourist destinations of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Dollywood, Pigeon Forge, Sevierville, and Gatlinburg. Route 66 has been widened to 6 lanes from I-40 to Sevierville.Find out more [PDF] View the Video Sevier County Data [PDF]
Lovell Road at I-40
A fantastic commercial real estate opportunity adjacent to the 300 million dollar Turkey Creek Retail Center and the I-75 / I-40 corridor in knoxville, Tennessee. 10 Plus Acres with over 500’ of frontage on I-40 / I-75 corridor.Find out more
Theater in Pigeon Forge, TN
1000+ seat theater on 7.4 acres in the heart of Pigeon Forge, TN.
100 yards off the Parkway with entrance on Teaster Ln.
LeConte Center, Pigeon Forge’s new 232,000 sf convention center and The Island are 1/4 mile away on Teaster.
Centennial Village is a 200 Acre Mixed-Use Development adjacent to the successful Centennial Golf Course and Melton Hill Lake in the thriving City of Oak Ridge, Tn.Find out more
Restaurant in Pigeon Forge, TN
- Fee simple opportunity on the Parkway
- 7,756 sf on 1.34 acres
- Signalized intersection
- Built in 2010
- 11M+ annual visitors to area
Entertainment Venue in Pigeon Forge, TN
- The former Dick Clark’s American Bandstand is located at the entrance to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park which is the most visited national park with an average of 10,000,000 visitors per year.
- Other surrounding attractions include amusement and water parks, hotels,restaurants, museums, theaters and interactive venues for all ages.
- The property includes a four story multi-use building plus a daylight basement for a total of approximately 112,620/SF situated on a 35+ acre tract that is zonedC-2, Tourist Commercial District.
Opry Theater in Pigeon Forge, TN
The Opry Theater is a 35,610 square foot theater located on approximately 5.99 acres of land
at 2046 Parkway in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. The parcel is located in the city’s Music Road Development Park.
Located in the heart of the Music Road Theater Park and is adjacent to two
of the most popular attractions in the area, The Hatfield and McCoy Dinner Show and Wonderworks.
SIG Real Estate, LLC
865-777-0000 Office | 865-777-0080 Fax
11470 Parkside Drive | Suite 300 | Knoxville, TN 37934